Never Mentioned Before Weapon Suggestion!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
GOD I would LOVE to see someone get hit by a frieken 30000 volt taser! Give us tasers damnit! I want to see the enemy convulse for 5 seconds before I whip out my gun and shoot them... ;)

Ishtvan

Because it's cooler than "Steven"
Mar 21, 2001
Heh, while you're at it, put in that new "taser" that uses a laser to ionize the air all the way to the target and then sends the shock down that plasma! Wait a minute, battlefield lasers are still outlawed because they could be used to intentionally blind troops. Too bad.

uniformishtvan.gif

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
Originally posted by Ishtvan
Heh, while you're at it, put in that new "taser" that uses a laser to ionize the air all the way to the target and then sends the shock down that plasma!
whooolee ****! What are the range of those things?

Ishtvan

Mar 21, 2001
Yeah, I guess it makes more sense to use TWO wires to create a circuit. :D Also, that version uses a UV wavelength that apparently doesn't damage the eyes, so it doesn't fit under the outlawed laser weapons category (I was wrong).

uniformishtvan.gif

Last edited:

Ishtvan

Mar 21, 2001
Well if that's outlawed, does that mean we can't serve POW's Diet Coke? :D

uniformishtvan.gif