I like to shoot people....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Jul 22, 2000
I'm more of a Bushmaster person myself. 14 bps, LCD screen and a whole bunch of useless fire modes :). Automags are my favourite non-electro markers though.
b2kv2.jpg

Camel

dduurrrrrrrrrr
Jun 26, 2001
blarg
Visit site
When I get home from school I will post a pic of mine, eventhough you already know what it looks like Tom. Or at least you know what the end of the barrel looks like:D ;)

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
Evil grin...

<EVIL VOICE>where can i buy one of these....
ive wanted one for wuite a while now , but never found anywhere , aor got any prices , plz elaborate</EVIL VOICE>

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
cool , imma check em out, but im not sure where ill be able to ge the paint balls from, without ordering them from somewhere

Oreo Twist

One BuF Cookie
Sep 13, 2001
stillwater,ok
Visit site
i play

I play woodsball mostly cause the only field i knew of in the area shut down. This is my lowly spyder tl plus. My bro has a mag and i have two loaners so its all good fun. For guns balls etc there are lots of places online. like skanline and
pb gear

You can tell its mine cause of the official oreo bed spread....
lol