When will NC3 be up?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

When will NC3 be up?

• December 2001

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Christmas 2001

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Summer 2002

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Christmas 2002

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • It's a seeecret......

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • You'd better cut this out before BangOut shuts you down!

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
shortly after the next millenium:p

but seriously i am getting damn tired of waiting. nc was the only thing keeping ut alive imo and now nc seems to be crippled for the time being.............

GoldenMouse

Mad Hatter
Nov 14, 2001
Backwoods Ohio
Visit site
I KNOW they're working their hardest to get the site up, and I KNOW that takes awhile. What I would like would be some more detailed status updates, even if some of us don't understand what the hell was updated. It would give a better sense of things getting done. Even though I know this isn't true, it feels like NC is going nowhere fast.

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
the way I see it (me not knowing what exactly they are doing when) NC3 doesn't really have priority.
atm what matters is getting NC fully functional in its current "version" again.
I'm quite confident that will have happened by the end of the year.
for a few months now already it feels to me as if the whole unreal "community" is in a state of hybernating suspension. we're all just killing time till the demo for U2 comes out. (which I guess will be late spring.)
by then it would be nice to have NC3 up and running, but should that not be the case it is by the release date of the full game that they should have their act together.
if that won't be the case, either, then NC will be in a bit of trouble, I fear.

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
Re: GnR take note!

Originally posted by diddlysquat
Take me down to Bangout city,
where the ganja is good and the girls are pretty,
Ohh want you take me home

Take me down to Bangout city,
where the ganja is good and the girls are slutty,
Ohh want you take me home

Yeah, I think we got a song here!

sad mofo, don't you grumble,
you're just gonna get him pi$$ed.
and all you need right now
is a little patience...

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
Re: GnR take note!

Originally posted by diddlysquat
Take me down to Bangout city...

I think the Lovin' Spoonful original just clinches it over those lyrics :)

FreakinMeany

Booga booga boo!
Nov 20, 2001
Humid as hell, FL
www.mapraider.com
Maybe I missed this...

Has there been any posting/discussion on the new or enhanced features of NC3? Or is this going to be a "look and feel" update only?

I thought I saw mention of some sort of "preview" in a post somewhere, but don't remember -- maybe it was one of those late-night half-asleep, half-awake kinda things :eek:

---

Besides the poll on whether to keep user feedback on the reviews or not I mean...