PDA

View Full Version : grimm a fake?

lucifix
11th Nov 2001, 07:50 AM
who else thinks this grimm macgregor bull**** is fake? i think he/she mad the whole damn thing up just to watch our reactions. and it doesnt help his/her story any to,almost,disappear from the forums after he/she made his/her anouncement..........

lucifix
11th Nov 2001, 07:56 AM
and another thing, why doesnt he/she share a pic with us? i mean damn, if you can tell complete strangers that you cut your balls of to make a kunt surley you can show us what the hell you look like.........and if it is true dont bitch and whine when you get negative replys/questions you willingly shared this info with us! WE DID NOT ASK! Just remember that..........

Evil_Cope
11th Nov 2001, 08:12 AM
if its to see our reactions, surel grimm would be wallowing in the attention not disapearing...

lucifix
11th Nov 2001, 08:20 AM
True, but maybe he's watching us............

Evil_Cope
11th Nov 2001, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by lucifix
True, but maybe he's watching us............
im pretty sure jane just happens to have a life. unlike most of us, sadly.

Frostblood
11th Nov 2001, 08:28 AM
Its true it is very suspicious...but can you think of a situation like this which wouldnt be? We'd be suspicous even if she really was a transexual...and anyway, what would a photo prove? She could be a genetic woman and we wouldnt see the difference from a photo and she could have found it anywhere on the net anyway...I dont quite understand why she didnt just say so originally, although its true we didnt ask...

lucifix
11th Nov 2001, 08:28 AM
maybe :lol:
i dunno but something about him/her just doesnt seem right to me. i personaly have no problem with Grimm, but its odd..........

lucifix
11th Nov 2001, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Frostblood
Its true it is very suspicious...but can you think of a situation like this which wouldnt be? We'd be suspicous even if she really was a transexual...and anyway, what would a photo prove? She could be a genetic woman and we wouldnt see the difference from a photo and she could have found it anywhere on the net anyway...I dont quite understand why she didnt just say so originally, although its true we didnt ask... no a pic really wouldnt prove anything, but she/he flat out said they wouldnt share a pic with us or their site address........

Frostblood
11th Nov 2001, 08:32 AM
"something about him/her just doesnt seem right to me"

I feel that sometimes about a lot of people...usually means nothing.

lucifix
11th Nov 2001, 08:32 AM
after going thru all the sh!t she did and she seems to be proud, i dunno it just seems like she would want to show her stuff.......in my dumbass opinion.

lucifix
11th Nov 2001, 08:34 AM
"something about him/her just doesnt seem right to me"

I feel that sometimes about a lot of people...usually means nothing. yea but im a paranoid ****er :lol:

Rabid Wolf
11th Nov 2001, 09:04 AM
if it were a fake I'd fail to see the point in it.
I mean if grimm were studying shrink-ology, what exactly would this little "experiment" proof anyway?
and if it's just a little survey to see how "open-minded/mindlessly-democratic" (choose appropriate based on your political&religious views)peeps here are, I think all the research a professionally executed fake like grimm's would require would hardly be worth the time.
hence I think it isn't a fake.
unless of course grimm has even less of a life than everybody else here. but the spells of disappearance speak against that.
as of pics: I think someone had succeeded in finding grimm's old webpage were supposedly there where photos.
from what grimm posted on various topics on our old BBS, it all seems consistant in itself.
some comments speak for "guy-thinking", though. but from what I gather not even Mr. Microsoft's dough could change a guy's brain into a woman's.

[ sexist mode ]
and a good thing that is...
[ /sexist mode ]

lucifix
11th Nov 2001, 09:08 AM
youre not insane rw so you wouldnt see my point, lol. any other insane people here besides me? no?

@kuma
11th Nov 2001, 09:38 AM
I don't think Grimm's felt too comfortable after revealing her little secret to the peanut gallery

cant say I blame her, what with new-man Rukee on the prowl :)

lucifix
11th Nov 2001, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by @kuma
I don't think Grimm's felt too comfortable after revealing her little secret to the peanut gallery

cant say I blame her, what with new-man Rukee on the prowl :) maybe youre right.......

GoAt
11th Nov 2001, 11:35 AM
/me says rukee needs to drop the homophobia and get a better lookin wife

lucifix
11th Nov 2001, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by GoAt
/me says rukee needs to drop the homophobia and get a better lookin wife that was kold.....:lol:

Rukee
11th Nov 2001, 12:11 PM
Ya that was cold GoAt!
You might want to try finding a girl you could call a friend before you go slamming someone elses wife!
And why am I the only one to say Grimm is a fruit??
I think it`s fake too. Noone with as much education as he claims to have is going to do that to himself. All that fancy ti-chi and that crap would all teach you to know and accept yourself.

lucifix
11th Nov 2001, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Rukee
Ya that was cold GoAt!
And why am I the only one to say Grimm is a fruit??
I think it`s fake too. Noone with as much education as he claims to have is going to do that to himself. All that fancy ti-chi and that crap would all teach you to know and accept yourself. hey that is a good point. i thought they were very "spiritual"............

GoAt
11th Nov 2001, 12:21 PM
You might want to try finding a girl you could call a friend before you go slamming someone elses wife!
okay, done!!
leme come back from work and i shall re-commence the slamming.
you gave me persmission as long as i had a female i can call a freind. :P:P

Rukee
11th Nov 2001, 12:42 PM

okay, done!!
leme come back from work and i shall re-commence the slamming.
you gave me persmission as long as i had a female i can call a freind. :P:P
You realy are a dumbass arn`t you!!??
The girl must call YOU a friend....not the other way around. :p
And a girl friend is someone you have sex with....your hand doesn`t qualify as a girlfriend....no matter how femminie it is!!

GoAt
11th Nov 2001, 12:49 PM

You realy are a dumbass arn`t you!!??

WELL SHOOT THE HORSE AND SLAP ME SILLY!!! WE GOTS SOMETHING IN COMMON!!!!

lucifix
11th Nov 2001, 12:59 PM

WELL SHOOT THE HORSE AND SLAP ME SILLY!!! WE GOTS SOMETHING IN COMMON!!!! wow what an intelligent debate........it will be hard fro rukee to top that one........

Rukee
11th Nov 2001, 01:28 PM

WELL SHOOT THE HORSE AND SLAP ME SILLY!!! WE GOTS SOMETHING IN COMMON!!!!
Only diffrence being is I know I`m one....you don`t.....and that could be dangerour for you!!! :p

Claw
11th Nov 2001, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by lucifix
wow what an intelligent debate........it will be hard fro rukee to top that one........

You were correct... :rolleyes:

Frostblood
11th Nov 2001, 02:27 PM
"Noone with as much education as he claims to have is going to do that to himself. All that fancy ti-chi and that crap would all teach you to know and accept yourself."

Hmm...maybe...thats a point. :rolleyes:

JTRipper
11th Nov 2001, 06:49 PM
Another point though would be the claims to the abnormal chromosome condition. I really wish I remembered this stuff better, but there are three conditions where chromosome combinations like XYY can exist. One of them seems to have no effect on the individual at all, one results in violent behavior (the study I read cited samples from general population, and imprisioned violent offenders - I don't remember the results, but I do remember being rather floored), but I really don't recall anything on the third. At any rate, the point is that biology probably can't really be overcome by any sort of conditioning or training; at best, maybe suppressed?

As to whether or not Grimm's a fake; there have been some things that caught me as odd, but the net result is the same. It really doesn't matter, and I'm willing to take her at her word.

Rukee's a good guy, but I do think he should go out, have a few beers, and ride the freak train with the Grimster for an evening.

Claw
11th Nov 2001, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by JTRipper
(...) but there are three conditions where chromosome combinations like XYY can exist.

I guess you mean XXY; women have XX and men XY so only one Y is present in both parents' DNS.

JTRipper
11th Nov 2001, 07:56 PM
Like I said, I really don't remember the details as well as I wish I did (late 80's psych class), but do remember there were three - XYY, XXY, and one other (maybe XXX?). I remember that there's one that if a fetus that develops it, it results in miscarriage. Maybe that's the third I'm having trouble remembering.

Frostblood
12th Nov 2001, 02:12 AM
Edit : DOH!!! Ya. XYY makes the sufferer violent and agressive. XXY ( i think ) makes them male with female traits...YY is fatal, and XXX makes them very feminine. But I dont remember grimm talking about that.

GoAt
12th Nov 2001, 02:34 AM
i think my genes are GOAX

lucifix
12th Nov 2001, 02:44 AM
Edit : DOH!!! Ya. XYY makes the sufferer violent and agressive. XXY ( i think ) makes them male with female traits...YY is fatal, and XXX makes them very feminine. But I dont remember grimm talking about that. any links where i can read up on this ****? i think i have the violent/aggressive one. i've been taking medication for that very same *problem* but it hasnt helped any.

JTRipper
12th Nov 2001, 03:23 AM
Sorry, Lucifix - I don't even remember what books it was mentioned in. A quick search turned these up

http://www.aaa.dk/turner/engelsk/Xyyen.htm
http://www.pathguy.com/xyy.htm
http://www.genetic.org/ks/scvs.htm

Search and dig around, it doesn't seem to be tough to find info.

Edit : DOH!!! Ya. XYY makes the sufferer violent and agressive. XXY ( i think ) makes them male with female traits...YY is fatal, and XXX makes them very feminine. But I dont remember grimm talking about that.

Grimm talked about a pile of things. I know that the subject came up briefly, but it wasn't a topic of conversation if I recall. Now that I think about it, I don't remember her specifically stating that she had it... just mentioning it.

lucifix
12th Nov 2001, 03:45 AM
damn thats interesting. fits me almost perfectly except the "not able to father children" and "lack of facial hair" things..........maybe i should mention this to my shrink...........

JTRipper
12th Nov 2001, 05:56 AM
Are you sure those were symptoms of the same condition? One of the things I read mentioned that XYY men are slightly more likely to father XYY sons. Didn't see anything about facial hair, though.

Sven_ya!
12th Nov 2001, 03:53 PM
I dunno ...

I think Lucifix is just making all this "aggressive tendancies" thing up ...

Evil_Cope
12th Nov 2001, 05:50 PM
i find jane entirely convincing. and grimm barely ever posts here anyway.

grimm did mention it quite extensively in a post, all the types...

and the reason, as jane said, that despite being toaism peep she had the op, because she realized that the whole male/female thing is essentially pointless, because of the medidtaion and decided to go for female cos the world couldnt handkle truely androginous peeps. also, hence the name jane, if youd been listening.

lucifix
12th Nov 2001, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by JTRipper
Are you sure those were symptoms of the same condition? One of the things I read mentioned that XYY men are slightly more likely to father XYY sons. Didn't see anything about facial hair, though. yea i think i got them ass backwards. one said that you would be large in height but a thin body. well i dont fit there. and one supposedly makes you retarded(down syndrome). actually the more i read the more i got confused, kinda like reading the bible :lol:

the reason i mentioned the aggressive thing is because i have been on nearly 30 drugs over the past few years(paxil, prozac, lithium,seroquel,etc) and they dont do a goddamn thing, but my shrink says im nuts so.........

lucifix
12th Nov 2001, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Sven_ya!
I dunno ...

I think Lucifix is just making all this "aggressive tendancies" thing up ... ask some of the others who were on the old nc forums. i would make random outburts occassionaly. especially in th religious threads, lol. and after i cooled off i would post an apology..........

Frostblood
13th Nov 2001, 02:13 AM
"damn thats interesting. fits me almost perfectly except the "not able to father children" and "lack of facial hair" things..........maybe i should mention this to my shrink..........."

If you think you have it, you can get a DNA test for it. But it is VERY rare indeed...there are other things that can cause the same effects.

lucifix
13th Nov 2001, 04:26 AM
"damn thats interesting. fits me almost perfectly except the "not able to father children" and "lack of facial hair" things..........maybe i should mention this to my shrink..........."

If you think you have it, you can get a DNA test for it. But it is VERY rare indeed...there are other things that can cause the same effects. all i know is is that im seriosly fuked and med/counseling isnt working..........im really afraid i will hurt someone very bad(if u know what i mean) if i dont get my mind straightened up..............