grimm a fake?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
who else thinks this grimm macgregor bull**** is fake? i think he/she mad the whole damn thing up just to watch our reactions. and it doesnt help his/her story any to,almost,disappear from the forums after he/she made his/her anouncement..........

lucifix

Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
and another thing, why doesnt he/she share a pic with us? i mean damn, if you can tell complete strangers that you cut your balls of to make a kunt surley you can show us what the hell you look like.........and if it is true dont bitch and whine when you get negative replys/questions you willingly shared this info with us! WE DID NOT ASK! Just remember that..........

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
if its to see our reactions, surel grimm would be wallowing in the attention not disapearing...

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by lucifix
True, but maybe he's watching us............
im pretty sure jane just happens to have a life. unlike most of us, sadly.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Its true it is very suspicious...but can you think of a situation like this which wouldnt be? We'd be suspicous even if she really was a transexual...and anyway, what would a photo prove? She could be a genetic woman and we wouldnt see the difference from a photo and she could have found it anywhere on the net anyway...I dont quite understand why she didnt just say so originally, although its true we didnt ask...

lucifix

Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Frostblood
Its true it is very suspicious...but can you think of a situation like this which wouldnt be? We'd be suspicous even if she really was a transexual...and anyway, what would a photo prove? She could be a genetic woman and we wouldnt see the difference from a photo and she could have found it anywhere on the net anyway...I dont quite understand why she didnt just say so originally, although its true we didnt ask...
no a pic really wouldnt prove anything, but she/he flat out said they wouldnt share a pic with us or their site address........

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
"something about him/her just doesnt seem right to me"

I feel that sometimes about a lot of people...usually means nothing.

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
if it were a fake I'd fail to see the point in it.
I mean if grimm were studying shrink-ology, what exactly would this little "experiment" proof anyway?
and if it's just a little survey to see how "open-minded/mindlessly-democratic" (choose appropriate based on your political&religious views)peeps here are, I think all the research a professionally executed fake like grimm's would require would hardly be worth the time.
hence I think it isn't a fake.
unless of course grimm has even less of a life than everybody else here. but the spells of disappearance speak against that.
as of pics: I think someone had succeeded in finding grimm's old webpage were supposedly there where photos.
from what grimm posted on various topics on our old BBS, it all seems consistant in itself.
some comments speak for "guy-thinking", though. but from what I gather not even Mr. Microsoft's dough could change a guy's brain into a woman's.

[ sexist mode ]
and a good thing that is...
[ /sexist mode ]

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
I don't think Grimm's felt too comfortable after revealing her little secret to the peanut gallery

cant say I blame her, what with new-man Rukee on the prowl :)

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Ya that was cold GoAt!
You might want to try finding a girl you could call a friend before you go slamming someone elses wife!
And why am I the only one to say Grimm is a fruit??
I think it`s fake too. Noone with as much education as he claims to have is going to do that to himself. All that fancy ti-chi and that crap would all teach you to know and accept yourself.

lucifix

Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Rukee
Ya that was cold GoAt!
And why am I the only one to say Grimm is a fruit??
I think it`s fake too. Noone with as much education as he claims to have is going to do that to himself. All that fancy ti-chi and that crap would all teach you to know and accept yourself.
hey that is a good point. i thought they were very "spiritual"............

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
Fun with words

Originally posted by Rukee
You might want to try finding a girl you could call a friend before you go slamming someone elses wife!
okay, done!!
leme come back from work and i shall re-commence the slamming.
you gave me persmission as long as i had a female i can call a freind. :p:p