The beauty of O:NP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
npa3.jpg

eek5.gif

These guys are really great mappers. The whole O:NP team is just one pile of talent. The mod is so going to rock! :tup:

Operation: Na Pali

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
"but i miss the unreal feeling at places though"

the unreal feeling comes from the ugly genearth textures and the blurry white lighting
nothing a mapper can be proud of 0_o

quitgrin1

Demon Like
Jul 31, 2000
Nowhere
www.geocities.com
i know what you mean DavidM... your team´s pack really does look cooler now.. but if you had made it earlier, i would have though the same as Hourences... but.. keep it going :)

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
yah offcourse it looks very nice and cool, and offcourse the typical unreal style is old now, but at some points i did missed it, the typical unreal feeling, that brings back memories like when you first played unreal, when you came out the vortex ship in Nyleve and looked to the sky...

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
if we made it earlier it would look like **** now :/

when i come out of the vortex rikers I think 'oh my....what a newbie ****'
well, that was different 3 years ago

rmcollins3

AKA "Doublez-Down"
hehe, i guess in that respect it is noob stuff.

btw, when are we going to see a new DM map? and did you guys find another voice actor yet? although that dood that says "cover my a**" makes me laugh every time i hear that sh*t.

uh oh, ultimate novice will probably say something about my language now....

here's to him:

:instagib:

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
pfff
i have some almost finished dm maps here
but i dont care about releasing them since I didnt play DM for more than 2 months

well, many ppl sent in their voice samples, trying to find out who's the best atm

rmcollins3

AKA "Doublez-Down"
me likes 1 on 1 the best too, but a lot of times it just boils down to who has the best ping. it's more fun on a lan than on the net...duh. back to onp, how the f**k do you beat that skycity looking map with the sinking boats? i just had to go into UED and play the maps that way..lol.