UTN - New Unreal Tournament News site

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Media

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
Hello, Devil|Ascetic here. I'm in the process of designing a site for Unreal Tournament clans and league coverage. I figured if the Online Gaming League already has UT ladders, we might as well starte getting involved in the community. I'm looking for help, I need news updaters and if anyone knowns CGI or Perl sccripting, let me know please. If you are an avid UT player here is your chance to help the community along. We have room for several different positions. Currently the site is hosted here:
http://www.tftribune.com/diflayout/utn/index.html

Hopefully planetunreal will get back to me about better hosting, otherwise I will find alternative hosting. E-mail me if you are interested:

skanksalot@home.com

Thanks,
Devil|Ascetic

Status
Not open for further replies.