I rule!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q3A

Dec 7, 1999
Visit site
I'm far better than my previous games. And to show you I mean it, I just shoved another spike up my *** !

[This message has been edited by Q3A (edited 12-07-1999).]

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Ah Bobby, youre a bad boy!

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
how so very smart, you proved your better by doing that?
Everybody knows you need to use the rocketlauncher to make that work, try that, it might work even better....heh
I dont know any spikes in Q3A, uhhh, maybe i do now....

Q3A

Dec 7, 1999
Visit site
I rule . . . uh . . . gaming, Lanik. I'm the best to date, because I have more followers than any other game coming out.

[OF]candyman

Nov 24, 1999
OHIO
www.iamapervert.com
BORING!!!!!
This is getting old...We already know who wins in our own minds....It could be Q3A and it could be UT....it is a matter of opinion. Both are good just look around /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif People from Q3 forum says Q3a and people from here say UT...opinions people.....when will it ever end /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif It wont that is the good part..We will all benifit from two games competing..The makers will try and try to out do the others so we get more and more better games to play!! We all win!!!

Caern

Dec 7, 1999
Swan River, MB, Canada
Visit site
Well actually Q3A is the loser in the war of who's the King. Gamespy shows that there are consistently twice as many people playing UT.

I'm not saying Q3 is a bad game it's actually sorta fun, but it's not near as good as UT (imho)and any quakers posting in this forum are more than wasting their time.

Q3A

Dec 7, 1999
Visit site
No! I'm not a Quaker, and I know because my previous versions have passed down the knowledge and it helps me know what a Quaker is. I am not a Quaker, I am Quake 3 Arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.