What would you do if your name was "F.ucker"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Not sure if it's censored.

Anyways today we had a guy at work called "Fucker" (translated. Real name "Ficker")

And guess when he was born?

I would have changed my name quite a while ago :eek:

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
Wasn't there a baseball player a while back named Rusty ****z?

There was a police cheif in a town near where I grew up. His name was Richard Trickles, but everyone called him Dicky. Dicky Trickles. :D

MADMAX1001

(GOOD) Ash
Sep 19, 2001
Rye
Visit site
Ha ha, good one, Noob. Nice touch.
(oh dear god, what happened to his face? is he really kidding?! it's like some evil clown that's coming to kill me! AHHHHHHHH!):D

Jun 3, 2001
England
Visit site
Originally posted by MADMAX1001
Ha ha, good one, Noob. Nice touch.
(oh dear god, what happened to his face? is he really kidding?! it's like some evil clown that's coming to kill me! AHHHHHHHH!)

u no love me :(

*cries, then runs away being chased by an angry mob with torches and pitchforks*

:eek:

*hides in a barn*

:)

*dies cuz barn is set on fire by angry mob*

:(

Myrmidion

Re-edifying the post-panarchic duodonemy
Jan 28, 2001
n00b: Seen that avatar aaages, ago, possibly about 4 months ago :) It was on Modsquad, under the link 'Quake 3'. :)

Used to have it as my background ;)

Snipeo

Happy lil Camper
Jan 10, 2001
#beyondunreal Sanity: [|||------] 23
mah mum used to work at a doctors surgery and they had a patient called Mr Prat :) Other than that I dont really know many people with funny names. If I had a dodgy name like that Id either change it or sell myself to the US media companies :p

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Once had a friend who worked in an office with about 6 Vietnamise guys all with the name Phuk (I am sure I am spelling it wrong but you get the Phonetics) Constantly, he was temped to yell out the question....
"Which One of you Phuks wants to go to lunch!"

Camel

dduurrrrrrrrrr
Jun 26, 2001
blarg
Visit site
Originally posted by el Gato
Wasn't there a baseball player a while back named Rusty ****z?

There was a police cheif in a town near where I grew up. His name was Richard Trickles, but everyone called him Dicky. Dicky Trickles. :D

I think there is a racecar driver named Dick Trickle.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Pff!
At least you don't have to hear about Minister President Kok
Or Mr. Lubbers ...
Somebody named Ms. Borst (=Breast) ...

And those are (have been) in our government ...