What is the ultimate question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Latent Image

Bring the rain!
Jun 3, 2001
Zer0's Anus
Little bored doing duotones at TAFE fun stuff :(

Ok we all know the meaning of life the universe and everything is 42, but what is the ultimate question.

iolair

Mostly Harmless
Jun 4, 2001
Asturias, España
neil.gratton.org
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

``Except,'' said Prak, struggling to sort a thought out, ``if it happened, it seems that the Question and the Answer would just cancel each other out and take the Universe with them, which would then be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable. It is possible that this has already happened,'' he added with a weak smile, ``but there is a certain amount of Uncertainty about it.''
This thread should be locked before it causes the universe to end....

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Re: Re: Ultimate question is

Originally posted by iolair
I can't see how "42" works as an answer to that....
DOH .. I didn't realise he wanted the question where the answer was 42.
If thats the case the ultimate question was "What is 7 times 8" - well thats what I remember from the series

MADMAX1001

(GOOD) Ash
Sep 19, 2001
Rye
Visit site
Hmmm...

Can ya dig it?
Ruh? (scooby-doo)
Who is the man who would risk his life for his brother man?
Why bother?
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
Is it safe?
:D

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Now Lets rephrase....

How many dollars do I have to pay you to cum on my face.......

How many times will you cum on my face?

What is a decent starting anual salary for a network admin in thousands of Dollars?

On a scale of 1-50 how insincear is Rossie ODonnell?

I am 24 years old.... If I combined my age with the age of My Ideal Woman What would the sum be?

What will be a safe number of Miles from CHRYSt when he finaly snaps?

My age backwards is?

What would be an excessive number of tequila shots?

Durring College, how many sexual encounters did you feel bad about

If Simply Cosmic, CHRYSt and D66 were to get together and bring their LEAST favorite users.... How many people would be in the room?

When I lived in Richmond... How many Ciggerettes did I smoke on an Average Friday

How many Girls simultaniously would be too much?

How many times do you intend to read The Lord of the Rings in your life?

In the 50th Anniversary Paperback edition of the Return of the King, On what page is the first hint of Denathor's Use of the Palantier given?

In the same book, Eowen Faces the Witch King on page one hundred and...

If I were to leave work for a week, how many voicemail messages would I have?

How many PCs will D66 have at home before he is satisfied?

6x7=42

21x2=42

More later

Toolvana

RL hostage
Nov 24, 1999
Satellite of Love
www.toolvana.com
How many times will D66 see the Lord of the Rings movie at the theater?
How many times will D66 jizz his pants the first time he sees the Lord of the Rings movie?
How many consecutive days will D66 dream about the Lord of the Rings movie after he sees it the first time?
How many threads about the Lord of the Rings movie will D66 start the day it comes out?
;)