The wieredest TOY you ever recieved?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

Terminal {DTH}

edible body paint for my impending marrage to my geogous wife. ;)

*i suppose that would make her & i the toys?* :D

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
A coloring book from the crazy postmistress when I was like thirteen. It had like these HUGE little kid crayons and the pictures were also kindergarten-grade simplistic. Dunno what she was thinking.

afkik

Dec 23, 2000
Munich
Visit site
well, i have a wacko of an uncle, and when he used to come to our house for X-mas, i alwasy took notice that he thinks im 10 years younger than my real age....so when i was about 14, he bought me this little kid tool set with a hard hat that didnt even fit on my head, these huge tools like a screw driver, hammer, wrench that were a soft plastic, and some big plastic nails which were rounded along with the tools for safetly....He got me stuff like that every damn year, I dont know why but he just kept buying me things for 4 year olds and younger...

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
i want an axe with a squeexy handle , which u can fill with fake blood (or real depending on your sources)
and then when u wack someone on the bap , squeeze the handle , and a blood bath.:)
cool or what?

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
Originally posted by afkik123
my nephew has something like that but its a lawnmower that blows bubbles and makes a noise....it even entertains me :)

bwahhahahah <breaths> hahahhha

Karma 13

Licensed to Bore into Submission
Oct 20, 2001
Outer Moon of Phobos
Visit site
Weirdest Toy?

A couple years ago, when tring to make small talk with one of my uncles, I happened to mention that I was into computer games. Come Christmas, he gave me one of those "Best Windows Games" packages. :hmm: Man did those games suck!