Real Tournament Mod running slow?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I've been having trouble with the Real Tournament Mod lately. It seems to run slow, which greatly decreases my chances of winning the first map; I finally won this one, now have no chance on the second. Anyone else experience this problem? Here's my specs:

Gigabyte GA-6BXC MB
P3-500
256 MB SDRAM
Kenwood 72X CD-ROM
ATI Rage Fury 32 MB video card
Soundblaster Live! Value sound card
Monsoon MM-1000 speakers
Roadrunner Cable modem
Razor Boomslang 2000 mouse
800x600, 16-bit video settings

It may be that Real T requires a better video card, but I'm not sure. Thanks for any help.

SkaarjMaster (aka Someone Else)

Zaphrod

President of the Universe
Sep 27, 2000
Betelgeuse V
Visit site
Are you running in Software or D3D?

Real tournament probably does take more power than UT default but its the CPU that matters the most not the video card for Unreal games. You CPU is getting very long in the tooth .

The video card does have some effect and yours is even slower than the CPU you are using. You might consider upgrading if you are going to play any of the new games that are coming out.