let's try this again...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

W.O.R.M. or Stuff Swapper?

• W.O.R.M.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Stuff Swapper

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
You know the poll that smoke started? Yeah well that poll was MINE and somehow he edited it to hell and wasted my time. So Here's the real one. And Smoke, PLEASE don't touch this. I'm just trying to find out why W.O.R.M. got a higher rating than Stuff Swapper.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Okay, this is angering me. I did nothing to your blasted poll! My poll is mine! Your poll was removed by Kangus! I had nothing to do with the removal of your poll! How dare you assume that I messed with your poll!? I'm not even a moderator! I can't edit other people's stuff! Yell at Kangus, not me!

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
Well maybe if you'd said it sooner I wouldn't have yelled at you, would I? K well sorry for accusing you. And why did Kangus remove it? And what's your oppinion Smoke?

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
I guess I should ask why you picked the option you did. I picked Stuff Swapper because it does a lot more stuff, it's easier to use and it actually worked for me. Right now I'm trying to get the perfect combonation from the following mods: War, Pain, U4E (By the way, can someone tell me how to use the damn monster master grenade things? Nothing happens when I throw them.), Seekers, the Bunny Bomber, Cool Weapons, Next Gen., Strangelove, and M.U.L.E. Quite hard when you have so many to choose from.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
'Tis all right.
I choosed WORM because I did. I've never tried importing stuff into SS, but I know it involves an external program. Yuck. W/ WORM, I jus' gotta type in da thing I want, an' I get it. Yum.

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
WoRM is much more suiting to a developer's tastes. SS meanwhile is more oriented towards the lay person. It really is not nearly as flexible as WoRM is. With WoRM you can replace anything with just about anything (especially once Postal Mode is on)

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
weapons, health vials.... yeah, the works. Download WildArena from Postal's WAR site and replace stuff with ICBMs....
Oh, and does SS have Secret Barrel Mode or Secret Bunny Mode? I think not!

Psycho_Leech

Hug meh
Sep 17, 2001
In the darkness
www.geocities.com
Hmmm...

I never saw stuff swapper, I have written a small mod based on the shock rifle, it's a fairly unusuall super weapon (depends on level, though), and instead of typing summon shoverifle.shoverifle I just load it up with W.O.R.M. bots also get their hands on it, which is cool.
What is AltTitle1? I saw it in the ini file, switched it on, but makes no effect.
I haven't checked WildArena yet, but if it isn't what I am about to say, then ok. There should be a mutator which lets you specifiy a list of stuff, which is randomly added to the level, such as nalis, and timebombs for a laugh.
I haven't tried it yet, but what happens if you set the impact hammer to a strangelove missile, so you start riding a missile?

Psycho_Leech

Hug meh
Sep 17, 2001
In the darkness
www.geocities.com
OK then

Here it is, it's a simple weapon.

Primary fire: Fires a cyan shock rifle beam which sends victims flying without actually hurting them.
Alt fire: Launches a Shoveball at your oppenent, when it hits something, it explodes with a redeemer sized explosion, sending anyone caught in it flying.

You can do a high jump using a shoveball, be carefull, though, because it is VERY powerful, if you stand on the floor on facing worlds, and use it firing into the floor, you will be able to land on the very top, so you shouldn't normally shoot directly down.
And never shoot at your feet with altfire when in a small corridor!

The shoveball cannot be shot with the beam like a shock rifle, yet...

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Haven't actually tried it yet but I was the first downloader. I'll try it later, soon WWF Smackdown is on.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Looks like there's no Smackdown this week. God-damn baseball.

They also showed the game on Channel 28 so I'm pretty sure they could have shown Smackdown on 53 instead f the same friggin game with a half-second difference between Channel 53 and 28. :mad: