Battle of the Noobies: Michael Jackson vs ManBoobs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Favorite Noobie: Michael Jackson vs. Manboobs

• The mighty ManBoobs

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • The surgically magnificent Michael Jackson

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters

ben harkins

Mar 29, 2001
Visit site
I could squeeze these big-arsed honkers on my chest and lactate enough cheese for a big old cracker barrel!

Well I tell ya I'd love to be the lucky assed sumbiatch that milks the ladies! Har har har!

Human breast milk feta cheese? Oh yeah! Great on pizza!

LOL, favorite noobie? The Michael Jackson guy or Manboobs? I think I'm going to have to go with Manboobs since he went to the trouble of digging up every old thread he could find on cheese.:p

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
Originally posted by Morety
I know who they both are, and neither of them is a real n00bie. (Gotta love mod access ;))

It doesn't matter. I still vote for MJ for reminding me of the good ol' Top of the Pop days when Beat It, Thriller, Billy Joel's Uptown Girl and Sheena Easton's Telephone were the talk of town. :D