U1 Scrit`er needed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[]RW[]AnGeL

Sep 16, 2001
uk
Visit site
Lo m8s :D...is there any peeps out there who have any good working knowledge of the u1 script..reason? this --------->there is a need for some1 to write a program 2 protect the few servers up and running for u1 against a new form of cyber terrorism..it`s not the old aim bot prog ..but a new more menacing form of hack ..it attacks server by first texting middle upper and lower screen with user imputed spam then after a while causess the map 2 reset repeatedly...not playable of course...it would seem this hack prog may also include the abilty 2 hack the server in god mode ..but up2 now the user has not been able 2 use a weapon he/she enters as the old chess pawn hack ..if u have the abilty 2 write a kick prog for this please post..we is a very small community now and this may well kill it off :( ..if by chance u is the person who has created or using this prog reading this...this is for u----------> u have proved your point but there is little point in carrying this on untill the demise of all u1 online gameing ?..or do u think u have a real valid reason for your actions ...if so please post

usaar33

Un1337
Mar 25, 2000
Unknown
www.UsAaR33.com
If I understood you correctly:

1) A message hack exists. It allows users to broadcast messages in white and blue messages in the center of the screen.

-> This is close to impossible to stop.

2) A hack exists where clients can force the server to load the next map in the rotation.

->This can be stopped, although it breaks U4E and other custom models.

[]RW[]AnGeL

Sep 16, 2001
uk
Visit site
Lo usaar33 ;) the texting is not just the old white and blue middle screen text this texting hits like this---> it usess the 3 primary u1 text colours white red blue but not the green and the order of hit is like this------>frist blue in the middle of screen then same message but in red at top of screen then same mess in white at bottom ..not seen this before ...of course it may be a veriant 2 the old hack...the level change is the killer of course the text can just about be played though...if this person decides 2 make this a occupation on all servers then this may well be the end of u1 ..he has now moved 2 jolt where there is an early form of kick which they had probs gitting passed 2 start off with only a part of the texting would work ie blue in middle and no level change...but after a while they had the full texting working and level change plus god hack without weapon use..u say it may be poss and of course the next question would u be willing 2 take on this project??

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
you know what sucks, newbie server admins for U1 don't set the admin PW and people can just type admin for there PW and become an admin. :(

InTheKnow1

Sep 22, 2001
Visit site
All of these problems stem from the hacking of the UBrowser.u file.
By hacking the UBrowser people can have the server do various functions without the admin password.All you have to do to stop it is add the following line to your servers UNREAL.ini file under the section [Engine.GameEngine].

ServerPackages=UBrowser

It is compatable with all versions of unreal that dont have the UBrowser.u file hacked or modified.Tested with v224,v225,v226,and unreal gold.If you want to check it out,The Great Green Heron server at GBIS does this and Ive never seen any of this vandalizm on that server.It will break compatability with the rank and spree kills mod because that is an illegal hack of the UBrowser file and will not be allowed.All of this started after the release of that mod.I guess someone took the mod and hacked it to do this.Anyone trying to connect to the server with a hacked UBrowser file will receive a version mismatch error and will not be able to join until they install an unmodified UBrowser file.I hope this helps.Good Luck.

usaar33

Un1337
Mar 25, 2000
Unknown
www.UsAaR33.com
Originally posted by InTheKnow1
All of these problems stem from the hacking of the UBrowser.u file.
By hacking the UBrowser people can have the server do various functions without the admin password.All you have to do to stop it is add the following line to your servers UNREAL.ini file under the section [Engine.GameEngine].

ServerPackages=UBrowser

It is compatable with all versions of unreal that dont have the UBrowser.u file hacked or modified.Tested with v224,v225,v226,and unreal gold.If you want to check it out,The Great Green Heron server at GBIS does this and Ive never seen any of this vandalizm on that server.It will break compatability with the rank and spree kills mod because that is an illegal hack of the UBrowser file and will not be allowed.All of this started after the release of that mod.I guess someone took the mod and hacked it to do this.Anyone trying to connect to the server with a hacked UBrowser file will receive a version mismatch error and will not be able to join until they install an unmodified UBrowser file.I hope this helps.Good Luck.

This is a good temporary solution. But I stress it will only work for a short time, like antibot.

Shambler[sixpack]

May 3, 2001
Ireland
Visit site
Hey guys,
I'm currently working on a small patch to Infiltration 2.6 for Unreal1 & have fixed many cheats in the game, any information you can give me on these new hacks & cheats would be very helpfull! If I get permission I may also work on a fix for all Unreal gametypes. (I won't be working on enhancing gameplay like for Infiltraion) E-mail me at: Shambler__@Hotmail.com or ICQ me: 108730864

-[Sixpack]Shambler