Finally......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Today, my life changed. I made a step into the future. I am not, nor ever will again be the same person I was prior to half an hour ago. To many of you, it may be an everyday affair, but for me it was special, it was my first time. Today, I became a man.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Cool pine :D
Thumbs up!
I can't beat godlike bots.. adept-masterful :)
masterful if i'm lucky.
:D

Now beat those suckers in every single map you can get your hands on! You can do it! :D

pine

Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Spacenoxx........damn, that'd be freakin hard. I might be able to do it in instagib. There would have to be just the right number of bots though.

The Temple of Talath map is NOT an easy victory. It's a fun custom map, but the bots play very well on it. Before this game I was cheating and still losing by killing the Unreal beetles that spawn when you take the shield belt....it's an easy 2 points. I played legit the game I finally won though.

Online players still kick my ass.........:)

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
I know how good it feels. I'm trying to beat the tournament game on Godlike.
10 matches won so far. Only 3 DM though. Codex is impossible. Visse is a dead shot. Finishing Stalwart felt like winning the bloody Olympics.:)

T

Terminal {DTH}

only 3 bots? ah pineconnie... :(
(j/k, way to go man. ;) )

Big giB

Keep out of reach of children.
Jul 28, 2000
BC, Canada
Visit site
The less bots there are, the harder it is :p Atleast in my opinion. Too many of them and they're too busy ripping into eachother to notice you fling 6 rockets at a cluster of them [edit]WOOOOOOOOW 666th post![/edit]

pine

Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Originally posted by Big giB
The less bots there are, the harder it is :p Atleast in my opinion. Too many of them and they're too busy ripping into eachother to notice you fling 6 rockets at a cluster of them [edit]WOOOOOOOOW 666th post![/edit]

I think it's way easier with few bots. In online games, (DM at least) you NEVER play ten people at the same time who have the same skill level as the Godlike bots. There's always a few newbies/average players to kill. Ten Godlike bots is ten VERY hard opponents, and it's difficult to get to a decent gun after you spawn without getting killed. Also with less bots there's more room for tactics, you can take advantage of the bots' weaknesses like getting 'em to eat a shock combo.

Terminal: That map is for 2-6 (or 8, can't remember which) players, so four is just about right.

zhelynd

Aug 6, 2001
Visit site
One more thing is, if you lower the gamespeed
to like say 70%, the motions will be slow so you can rifle those godlike-bots in the head easily