Band of Brothers (HBO)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
is it just me, or does this look like it's going to be an absolutely amazing experience? 20-hour miniseries chronicling the men of 101st Airborne's Easy Company and their experiences surrounding the Normandy invasion...

September 9th, 2100 EST
:tup:

oops, i meant 10-hour... :p

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
It's a pity I don't have HBO... :(
ouch... well, i've run into a slight problem myself... sept 9th also happens to be my girlfriend's birthday... :con:
decisions, decisions... i'll probably take her out on saturday, then ditch her on sunday... :D

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
actually, poaw, imo it looks - dare i say it? - way better than SPR... :tup:
i've been following the band of brothers video diary all summer on hbo... :tup:

poaw

You used to sleep easy at night.
Mar 25, 2001
Camp Pendleton, California
Yeah hopfully it'll have a slightly more plausible story.

On a slightly related and utterly piss-me-off note: My ****ing expanded basic cable isn't working :mad:. ****ING AT&T:mad:. If I miss one of the best pieces of historical entertainment in history I swear to god I will get even.
I have had the ****ing means ever since your regional manager sent out that pamplet out with his first and last name:mad:.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Sounds nifty. Lucky for me I just got access to HBO for some reason (I don't know why, I don't pay, all of a sudden all the pay channels are available to me for smoe reason).

Sweep

Jul 25, 2001
Visit site
It damn well better come out on DVD pretty quickly. Or maybe the divx/vcd people will encode it and release it on the Net...

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
I don't get HBO, cause I don't like movies. I have my PS2 games. Although this makes me wish I had HBO, atleast for a while.
C: VRRC! Go back to playing PS2!
Yes sir...