What is your favorite animal?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
With all the flames sprouting around us like daisies, I haven't seen alot of threads with intelligent discussion. This probably won't spawn much, but I'll try :)

My favorite animal is an arctic wolf. They are cool, fast and strong, and use TEAMWORK to achieve objectives and such. They hunt in groups, and always take down their prey. And unlike many other species, they aren't even close to being extinct because of their excellent survival skills.

What is your favorite animal?

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
rabbitat.jpg

Just because I choose a rabbit doesn't mean it can't be badass

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
Spiders

you must admire their patience, and the cold statistical nature of their methods

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
I have quite a fondness towards Boxers. Then again, I was practically raised by them, so maybe there is some kind of subconcious imprinting going on here...