Single player campaign

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ramon

Jun 25, 2000
seville, spain
Visit site
it can be done, like some sort of muttator that replaces unreal 1 monsters with other models and theyr AI. but its too much work. dunno, i would like to see a SP INF but at this time...

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
I think the idea is hella groovy. Seeing that Desert Storm trailer made me think the same thing. It would be nice to feel like your actually accomplishing something other than competing for competitiveness's sake.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Sounds good to me :)

mark.gif

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
I suggested a multiplayer campaign a while ago. Fight a Close Combat 2 style campaign with your buddies. I think that can be done as a mutator.

Newman

The Gump
good idea the_fur, that would be sweet to battle in a progressive campaign. Maybe at the beginning of the game two randomly picked persons would be the "generals" of each team. The attacking general would choose which place to attack, so that map would load up. Then whichever team won that map, their captain would then get a menu to choose where to either push further or counter-attack (depending on what team they were in the last map). It's probably too complicated and would change the ebb and flow of the game, but it'd be sweet.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
What i was refering to was simpeler really:

Close COmbat 2 is a Strategy game about Operation Market garden. Basically you play the battles and the results in each battle determine your progress, which weapons are available on other maps etc. etc.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
i remember that the INF team once said that they want a 'true' single-player campaign at some time, but i don't think that'll happen before 3.0 and the new engine [maybe in a retail version?]