Texture Creation question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

smally

Jan 30, 2000
Weaverville, NC USA
Visit site
I'm new to creating textures and I'm also new to Paint Shop Pro. But I've been wanting a specific texture and also have wanted paint shop for a while now just so I could make a texure when I needed one. Well anyhow I've got my image and I want to make it so that it will tile nicely. But I don't like the "make a selection out of the middle and select make a seemless pattern" funtion of PSP. So I want to tile the image in PSP so I can see where the image needs to be changed on the borders, ya know?. Well I can't find the option to tile my image. Can someone tell me how to do that? BTW I have PSP 7.0