Famas!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
I hope I will be able to have a realist french soldier loadout..

What we call a "pre-felinisé" loadout. A FAMAS with an aimpoint, an IR target designator for use with NVGs and a personnal radio communication device. This is the current standard loadout (i don't speak about nades etc...) till we have the final FELIN system. (One feature will be the aimpoint just above the bore sight of the gun and not 20cm above like now)

naww...

I'm waiting for

seburoj9.jpg

SEBURO J-11 870eb

9weapon.jpg

SEBURO WR-10 945eb

Bobsons_2.gif

SEBURO "BOBSONS II" 480eb

dweapon.jpg

SEBURO JP-15 1620 eb

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
OMFG!!! The Famas raped the P90 and this is the result! [/B]

No this is...

Zastava Nosle M23 "9-Weapon"

Zastava Nosle of Yugoslavia has manufactured a very lightweight and efficient bullpup chambered for the 5.56x45mm cartridge. With lines very similar to the FN P90, the 9-Weapon uses a mechanically simpler M16-style spring-feeding box magazine, rather than the P90s horizontal loading mechanism. As in the P90, the 9-Weapon has excellent ergonomics, as well as an integral rapid-acquisition reflex scope.