I know you'll get a kick out of these Lord_Bunker.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
http://www.paintball-china.com/

Finally, a Paintball gun that doesn'y look like a pile of bad plumbing.

M-4.jpg

Even throws spent cases. Possible downside to that given you'll be running around to collect them.

Leave it to us orientals to get these things right :cool:

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
I'm getting a serious case of the gottahaves :D

I did find one funny thing on their site though :p
"The game has a very low injury rating. We rank safer than feetball, basketball, golf, and (statistically speaking), it's safer than staying home."

Paintball safer then golf?! Either they are doing something wrong when playing golf, or paintball...not sure which :)

("feetball" ha ha)

I really like their idea of using .43 cal paintballs instead of the much larger ones used here (.60 cal I believe)

Uppity

Apr 17, 2001
NE England (We hang monkeys)
Visit site
Yeah. Dangerous game golf.

A few weeks ago my brother-in-law took his son out to teach him how to play golf.

One swing later (With the son being stood right behind his dad at the time) and they were on the way to hospital. He caught the backswing on his cheek.

I think he'll just have a small-ish scar now that the plastic surgery is healing well.

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
lol, shakken... :D true, but how many toys have gatlings and AGLs mounted on 'em? ;) (alright, they're paint, but they still bloody hurt... :D)