Weird stuff with a skybox! Need help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr Roboto

Jul 6, 2001
Canada eh!
Visit site
I'm creating my first map and things are going pretty smooth until I tried a sky box. The problem is that everything looks good in UnrealEd, but when playing the map really weird stuff happens. The sky or where it should be is filled with many repeats of the map textures. I've attached a screenshot to try to show this. My map is a small village with a box around it that I'm using for the fake backdrop. This box is 3000 high, 4000 wide and 5000 long. The skybox is 300 x 400 x 500. Any ideas as to whats going on or what I'm doing wrong

Mind Maze

May 6, 2001
Visit site
There is a BSP hole there, something is cutting the BSP thing in a bad way. Maybe brushes with a bad aligment, these numbers doesn´t fit with a 4 above grid size.

Mr Roboto

Jul 6, 2001
Canada eh!
Visit site
I found out what the problem was. I had two SkyZoneInfo's in the map. One was left behind when I created a skybox from a tutorial just to practice. I deleted everything except the SkyZoneInfo. Once I deleted this the problem went away. Thanks for the replies.