Music grrr

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ferd

«]§ß[»
Dec 21, 2000
Argentina
Visit site
I don´t play with music.... i disabled the digital music.... and then i tried to delete the 100mb folder with the music.... but maps didn´t run..... is there anyway to avoid that little detail :)

maybe a little mutator or something...

Ferd

«]§ß[»
Dec 21, 2000
Argentina
Visit site
hmmm I have DISABLED the music.... so the music files are unused... those files get 100mb of my hard disk to do nothing.... so i wanna get rid of them.... but the game won´t let me

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The map is still telling UT to load up the music files as part of the package. It doesn't forego loading them, just because you've elected not to hear them. You should be causing no harm by allowing them to load. Why delete them?