[Delta]BoBo

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Delta]BoBo

Can't handle da mad steez.
May 9, 2001
www.phillipsfam.com
I've been using this nick for about five years on the internet kid, if you don't like it then you can go fu<b></b>ck yourself mister boboblabla, or lampshade.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Hey now. Keep it clean. Your names aren't that similar (it's not as if people are going to mistake one for the other), and since you're not even using that old nick anymore, Lamp-Shade, I really don't see the problem. If someone tried to use the name "Kei", I wouldn't raise a fuss about it.

-Keiichi

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I can vouch for Bobo, I used to play Serpentine with him, thusly I say he has the seniority here aswell. Stick it fu<b></b>ck head

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
uhh, i got that from my brother
dam, if you worship SLC, The most downright ****ty purtrey of punks, you gotta have a reality check..........
but lets not start a flame war please thats the last thing i need

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Keichi: That's quite different. Not only is "Keichi" a blatant immitation of my name ([DELTA]BoBo and BoBoburnskings are far from the same), but you've also copied my sig and avatar, which means that you're trying to impersonate me, which also means that I have no compunction against banning your IP. So don't ever use that account again.

-Keiichi