Quick question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pred

May 7, 2000
What are the commands to summon those Skaarj's that are all blue, green and red that are in the last set of levels? I checked the site and searched for them but no site seems to have the names of those 3 skaarj's.

Thanks

Pred

May 7, 2000
Thanks guys. But what I ment was the Skaarj's that glow. Like know in the level "The Darkening" there is those skaarj's that glow green and blue, and when you kill them their skin is all black with blue highlights, sort of looks like black chrome with blue lights shining on em. I cant seem to find them in the summons list. Oh yeah, theres the one red one aswell that comes out of the lava in the 2nd or 3rd mother ship floor in the research lab. Anyone know what the commands to summon em are?

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
I noticed that when you are playing a multiplayer game (coop), and you get killed by something, its correct summoningname (just invented the entire word) will appear. "player (or whatever) has been killed by a skaarjgunner". Typing summon skaarjgunner and you´ll get a skaarj with an eightball.

bullet2.gif

I am the creatoR

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
I suppose they just put a coloured forcefield texture or s.th. like that on a normal Skaarj model.They glow because they are mutants.Perhaps you could look in UnrealEd!

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
Yeah, the fancy Skaarj are created with the UnrealEd creature properties.

The last IceSkaarj is actually a SkaarjBerserker with the IceSkaarj skin. An actual IceSkaarj isn't that tough.

bullet2.gif

Hellscrag, Unreal single player nut :) . In deathmatch look for me as [SkW]Deathwish of UK clan SkaarjWarriors. Email me hellscrag@lineone.net.
Check my website http://surf.to/scragsite for Unreal Walkthroughs and other cool stuff or my clan site http://surf.to/skaarjwarriors for my UT designing projects

Status
Not open for further replies.