No more internet connection till 20th august !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
mad.gif

Yes.. Those fuc<b></b>king ISP is on vacation...

Wait. Nothing else to do !
sad.gif

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Before we got cable access in Indiana, I used a terrible little service called IQuest. I payed on a yearly basis to save money, for unlimited access. I used the internet a lot so I just got another phone line and left it on. They didn't like that. So what did they do about it? They waited until after I payed the second year, then as soon as they got my money told me the service was switching to an hourly charge.

There is justice in the world though, and the CEO had a heart attack and died shortly thereafter. Upon finding the body it turns out he was actually using an alias. He was really someone accused of computer fraud in Texas. When a cop tried to arrest him for it he killed the cop and fled to Indiana, changed his name, and continued his crappy service here.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Yes you're right Elite soldier.

Wanadoo ... I have no other choice.

So for now I can just answer email et have a regular 5 minutes look on this board everyday.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Grrr.

You know what ? I just broke one of my left hand finger by punching with an hook to the jaw to someone...

At least I had a K.O. (One punch hehe)
And I must pass my physical army test the 30th August....Sh<b></b>it !