Goofing around making comics

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hypenotist

Catharsis hypothesis
Mar 15, 2001
Well instead of doing something constuctive for the last hour, I started on a silly comic. Currently only 4 scenes are complete, if I get a good response I'll make more.

Hypenotist

Catharsis hypothesis
Mar 15, 2001
Yeah I'm going to make more, this story will get funnier as it goes along i.e. the girl in the red dress model actually has genitallia LoL, may need to post somewhere else for what I had in mind but... understand I just got a pc, notebook but it's a dell inspiron 8000 loaded with the geforce card and I'm experiencing all kinds of new games at the moment-I'm used to a limited supply being a main mac user. Tribes 2, Half-Life<--suprisingly good, DoD, CS<--why do people hate this mod so much? I own at it with a 400 ping :) prob my INF experience, swat 3, a really good single player tactical experience IMO, and very soon max payne which will hopefully ruin my underwear with innovations. The models used in this comic are CS! mods models, I have kind of a thing for the whole "who is that masked man?" appeal, prob from watching the lone ranger as a child and batman. That and it's really easy to get the screen shots and the model viewer all superimposed with photoshop to set up the scenes, there is a UT movie maker utility but I'm to lazy to learn it's quirks. So I'll try to get some more of this comic here soon, it'll be bumped when I do, so untill then goto www.planetunreal.com/infwar and check out what's going on with the best strategy based INF clan and mercenary league.