What'dya think of my new avatar?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
latest trend robo man, you should try it tinman, it gives you relaxation, we'r still waiting for the poo poo fish, and the rainbow dopey, ;)

Actually, I was trying to make a Dopefish avatar for Thrakhath, with a ragged-pointy hat and glowing eyes. But I'm not good enough.

The phr34|< which adorns my avatar is named Buu, the final bad guy of the DBZ Anime series, and my favorite. He is a very powerful being who was created by Bibi-de, but later captured and imprisoned for eternity. However, many millennium later, bibi-de's son (bot have exteremely long life spans) freed him, trying to use him to conquer the universe, but Buu knew this and killed him, then when on a killing spree to find ways to make himself even more powerful.

True to form, DBZ takes way too long and makes him way too strong before he finally dies. He goes through six different transformations before he is killed.