SuperSheep BETA

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
I'm too lazy to take the time and finish it entirely... :hhm: so here is it, the first beta of of SuperSheep. don't expect another version soon...

Alt-fire is a bit tweaked: the sheep *can* bounce at walls under some conditions.

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
uhh, your code is rather taxing on resources. and yes, i tried rebooting...

edit: even if i start a normal game, right when i spawn the supersheep.supersheep i get the error. i think somthing in that code is screwy... =/

Last edited:

Darion

Sep 17, 2000
www.angelfire.com
Hmmm.....

Looks like we don't have some kind of texture you have I'm guessing...??? Either that or somehow in your code you're spawning 3000000 sheep instead of one or something. That's what I usually did whenever I try to code something and instead get that error.

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
look at the mesage closer, its got some insane value of 2013290617*2... what are you doing with that thing namu?

maybe if you send me a copy of the source i can root around and see why its doing this. if you dont want it public PM it to me...