UT TFC mod???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

]Bs[~Bull}{Dog~

Oct 21, 2000
wfut is great if youre new to UT, but if uve had it since the demo there is no chance u want all the same guns and maps :D

as for bugs in unf?? hhmmm its funny how the people that dont play the game always say that ;)

DjRhinegold

Aug 30, 2001
Visit site
Well I play WFUT a lot and i can say that as of version 106 we do not have all the same weapons and maps as stock UT. Come check out WFUT its a very well made mod, and its only a 13mb download!!

WFUT

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Originally posted by Witty
I think this would be kool, but they'd have to change flag-returns to on contact, and not timed.
Protecting your flag while it's in an nme's base is a b!tch. :mad:
That's how Weapons Factory has always been. When your flag's dropped, you have to make sure it stays that way :)

Col Kassad

Banz0red
Mar 6, 2001
There are three flag rules in Weapons Factory; Touch Return, Return Delay (the one you hate) and Carry Return. Our most active servers use Return Delay since Touch Return makes capping exceedingly difficult and Carry Return needs some more llama-proofing.