Help The Newb....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
HOW DO YOU MAKE THOSE SHOCK BALLS EXPLODE!?! THAT KILHAM IS SUCH A CHEATER! HE SHOCKS ME TO DEATH EVERY TIME AND I HATE IT! U CHEATAR-TYPE GUY!

:D

badmaninheaven

Powerslave
Jun 8, 2001
Green Hell.
To make the shock balls explode .
U shoot a shock ball.
Then u shout Morety.
Then it explodes with a bad smell.(killing the opponent instantly).
:D
No seriously its the plasma ball and the plasma ray combo.
Shoot a ball and shoot a plasma ray at it without changing the aim.:)

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
Help yourself to some truffles :p

truffles.jpg

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
hehe, it's Mr. Stickman! :D

Kilham you keep your own damn truffles! :)

Yodhaa: you can't seriously think that I, having almost been here a year now (registered different names between now and October) that I don't know the combo :)

Master_Raven

aka FitZ
Jun 3, 2000
ARGHL...Belgium
Visit site
pfff... That's all nothing compared to THIS!
If u dodge 2x forwards, then 1x left, and 1x right, and the again 2x backwards, you will get an enhanced shockrifle!!!

PS: Don't really know if this works with normal weapons, but it's really helpful if you play instagib!!

good?...not good? :( I know I'll practice some more to come up with better jokes :D