Hi, I'm new to this forum....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Just wanted to say hello and ask a few questions.

1) How do I get the redeemer on november?

2) Where can I download an aimbot?

3) Is PuF a clan and what does it stand for?

4) What are Hot Carls and Nali reach arounds and how do I find them in UT?

5) Are there any Facing Worlds only clans recruiting? I am really good with the redeemer!

6) And finally, how do I search this forum and is there a FAQ thread to help me answer all my questions?

Thanks a bunch guys, now show a n00bie some love!!! :D

Zenda

Turbo Adept+10%
Jan 31, 2001
London
Visit site
Hi there ... To reiterate, if your IBB who's been here a long time, then hello:) and good joke:D [NB, I'm going ahead and responding to some of the points, because I'd rather make an idiot of myself with one of the regular PuFfers than risk leaving a genuine newcomer in any doubt as to the ethical backbone and supportive attitudes of this forum]

If you are Really new, then hello:)

There are people who are far moe experienced in this forum than I am and they can answer your questions better. And I'm sure they will.

One basic point, however .... Aimbots is OUT. I've read similar posts and most people on this forum have a strong dislike of then and indeed have no interest in helping people find then. I've never had one or been on the recieving end of one. But from what I have read, they sound like ways of losing any fun in the game and ways of remaining at a useless skillz level.

I've also seen brilliant threads of people giving the benefits of their experience to help people improve their game. in my opinion, THAT'S the kind of quality relationship to go for.

And do have a chat with the guy who's name you are using.

Best wishes

:)

STALLONE

Mar 29, 2000
vld.clanpages.com
go to your windows system.ini folder (in your c: drive) , your going to have to delete everything your little eyes see in there (make sure you leave nothing behind) and type winNo=fireengine.ini

Then you will find all your answers

cryco

Quasi-Genius
Nov 23, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
Originally posted by I_B_Bangin
Just wanted to say hello and ask a few questions.

1) How do I get the redeemer on november?

2) Where can I download an aimbot?

3) Is PuF a clan and what does it stand for?

4) What are Hot Carls and Nali reach arounds and how do I find them in UT?

5) Are there any Facing Worlds only clans recruiting? I am really good with the redeemer!

6) And finally, how do I search this forum and is there a FAQ thread to help me answer all my questions?

Thanks a bunch guys, now show a n00bie some love!!! :D

1. You gotta stay underwater till you almost die (you need keg) and wait under the sub. A latch will then open.

2. http://forums.planetunreal.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3

3. PUF is an eleetist clan that tolerates nothing short of perfection. Bithcing is encouraged, and the more you whine, the better.

4. Hot carls are serverd with coffee at Dunkin Donuts every Sunday morning, at only 2.99 a dozen. A Nali reach-around is a little known yoga maneuver that relaxes tense back muscles.

5. PuF is a facing Worlds only clan, that looks for talented redeemer users and sniping m0s. Portal camping is a plus.

6. This forum is not advanced enough to contain a search engine, and the faq, well you just read through it.

badmaninheaven

Powerslave
Jun 8, 2001
Green Hell.
I_B_B, u can always read a FAQ by a dopefish;) .
Anyways.I see i wont post any truffles for u.
The other guy who posts them ,is not here...
HEY!! Its u're evil cuzzin .U know . i hope he never reads this message coz then he'll send me to alaska and there' I_B_Bangin onan eskimoes door.:)
GOOD HE"s not around.:)

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Fine, I'll give myself some truffles...

truffles.jpg

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
Originally posted by I_B_Bangin
Are there any Facing Worlds only clans recruiting
Caln errr clan [DuX] could be just what you're looking for. But you'll never find them, they're infisiables. :D

Oh and you'll have to post your machine specs if you want any more help from us :p

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
/me kicks the noOb. Git!
We don't need your kind here.
We have our cliques and are set in our ways. We don't need *caff* any wet behind the *cough*...*wheeze**ears kid coming in here and causing trouble...mah pills............ahhhh...
*thud*
/TV blaring star trek in the bakground
Kirk: Spock!
Spock: He's dead Jim.
Bones: I'm a doctor dammit not a mortician.

|HoT|Carl

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
I've seen you on a few pubs I_B_Bangin, I like your style. I think you would be a nice addition to our team. Stop by #tunamelt when you get a chance. :D

badmaninheaven

Powerslave
Jun 8, 2001
Green Hell.
Originally posted by |HoT|Carl
I've seen you on a few pubs I_B_Bangin, I like your style. I think you would be a nice addition to our team. Stop by #tunamelt when you get a chance. :D
IBB , u named your kid HOT CARL ???
Oh no.
No what am i gonna do ?:D

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Actually whoever |Hot|Carl is, happens to be ripping off my alias. o_O Actually it is more like |H|ot_Carl these days out of my loving respect for clan |H|avoc! Awwwwwww yeeeah, Rev!

BTW HC, you like impact hammers? :p

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
I can't believe there are people here that honestly don't know you bangin... BTW, what happened to your post count?

Status
Not open for further replies.