Tac Ops Leaked - I Did It!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TacOpsSucks

Tactical Operations 2.0 Point Release

The release is a small 13MB file that you simply install over 1.60. This will give you all the new code but it does not include the new maps. Check out the images from the release and find out how to get it here - http://tacopsscatz-IS-A-Thief/index.html

Tactical Operations Undercover Operative
Scatz

Last edited by a moderator:

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Stop spamming the forums with all your screenshots of TacticalOps that you got from their web site in order to claim you have the game. Why would we even care, judging the screenshots its still not a very good mod.

LCJr.

Apr 14, 2001
Visit site
Let it go kids. If you check the user profile you'll notice status is BANNED. Of course he'll just get another profile+ISP and do it again:(

night_strike

Banned
Jun 30, 2001
in a home on the range...
Visit site
yeah

im new here but i would assume we dont want ppl giving away tactical ops in the inf forums am i right guys? but what do u mean an new isp? how do u get a new 1? i think i know but i dont wanna say in case im wrong!

n_s 1 shot 1 FRAG!!!:instagib:

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
well, i was wrong. Night_strike it is, silentfauker it's not. Hmmmm, Keiichi (I finally know how to spell your name!) can we get a IP check on this one?

/me whips out newspaper just in case

LCJr.

Apr 14, 2001
Visit site
I hope everyone here considers it distasteful. Regardless of if you like the mod or not you should still have respect for the amount of work these people put into it.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Distasteful is too nice a word for that kind of act.

Someone who leaks a *free* mod should be removed from the genepool as soon as possible ...

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
To clarify for someone here. People aren't upset that Tac Ops stuff is posted in here. We are pissed because it's a stolen product! Call it "Leaked", but it's stolen and such acts from this person is being met with a serious investigation. I won't say how far we are, but we have enough info on his lame ass!

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Does that link in his post lead to the stolen stuff ?
If it does it should be deleted asap...

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
For the record, the Infiltration team considers such behaviour extremely distastful.

For the record, the Infiltration forums moderator team considers such behaviour UNACCEPTABLE (which is why I've been deleting this guys threads when I find them).

I'm not a fan of TacOps...last time I played it, it was still called SWAT. But whether or not we like TacOps, what this as<b></b>shole is doing is wrong, and bad for the entire mod community.

Believe me, if someone went to the TacOps forum and posted leaked betas of INF, someone from their team would contact someone on the INF team and help them put a stop to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.