Where can i find out what all the surface properties do?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DrWinky

i didnt do evil school to be called Mr
Jun 20, 2001
UK
Visit site
no prblem :)

hey again,

That link is pretty cool, and its helping me get my first level underway. It should be pretty sweet, and i think it will be ready by next friday, due to a trip i have to take away from here. Its getting quite cool with destructible lighting in it and some pretty cool little secrets for fun. This is just to show off what i can do, basically, and it should be a pretty cool level too. Team deathatch is what im heading for, with every style of play in it, for campers/snipers and a few ambush points and CQB sections.

The problem is that im trying to find a decent balance for it. I want to get it set up so i can gget evveryone to love it basically, and for that i need input.

Once i finish the overall map layout tongight i will retexture and post some screen shots tomorrow for people to look at and say hmmmmm, that bits crap or whatever.

I would appreciate any feedback on it when i do. Peace, and happy mapping

DrWinky