cleaning hd for new install of win98 (with sys upgrade)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hatecrime69

Novice
Jan 30, 2000
Visit site
I'm about to order a new mobo/cpu (fic az11 and thunderbird 1.1) and i'm going to clean my hard drive out and i don't have any mass backup sloution so i'm going to keep olny 2 folders, my game downloads and my pictures folder, everything else i'm gonna delete. but i have a ton of custom ctf maps for ut that i got off of servers that i've installed with ut map manager. is there any easy way to backup the maps without copying the whole texture and map folders? thanks

Ming the Merciless

Cold Turkey!
May 21, 2001
Planet Stone Cold Sober
Visit site
A CD-RW would be good. Otherwise try partitioning your hard drive and then save what you want on to one partition and format the other you are going make as the new install. Then you should pick up what you have on the other partition when you have made the fresh install.

Hatecrime69

Novice
Jan 30, 2000
Visit site
but that's not really my problem, my problem is finding out what files all of the custom maps i have use so i can back them up without keeping most of ut backed up as well