limey's cure for proners (no not read if you do not have a sence of humor)big pic's

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
]*DISCLAIMER: WARNING, LARGE GRAPHIC PICTURES ARE CONTAINED WITHIN THIS DOCUMENT. 56k USERS BE FOREWARNED. THIS IS NOT A TARGETTED ATTACK AT ANYONE or ANY CLAN, AND IS MEANT SIMPLY AS A JOKE.*

During our MANY battles against other foes, we often come against a players who (ab)use the ability to lay down, known as proning.

We must NOT hate the proners, but LOVE them! Study and observation of these victims is the key to unlocking a cure to this disorder. On the Following pages, I have my outlined propsal to the diagnosing, retifying, and CURE for all who suffer from Pr0n0-sexuality®.

Step 1: Questioning

We must first question these "proners" and find the reason as to WHY they insist on abusing its abilities.

Step1.jpg

....sometimes, they can be quite stubborn and refuse to answer. A trip to the Limey decompression chamber often helps coax answers from them.

Step 2: Neurolectral therapy.
Limey Institute is proud to unveil the first PROVEN treatment in the fight against proning. Sending and receiving neural impulses from the said proners brain, we get a closer look into the mind of a proner.

step3.jpg

Unfortunately, a slight malfunction caused the entire room to explode into bright, electrical, hell-spawned fury.

Not to worry! We take ALL safety precautions here in LI, and we have a ready (-100c) cold shower station incase the patient is hurt.

step4.jpg

PAGE 1

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
Step 3: Physical study

We can only learn so much from thoughts, now we must examine the proners body for chemical defects and the like.

step5.jpg

The proner is placed (impailed from the spine) onto two (sharp) metal retention mechanisms, so a board of biologists (Dr. Baston, Dr. Seretonin, Prof. Anomaly, as well as myself.) can study the outer appearances of the proner.

step6.jpg

Don't worry, folks. He's just resting! After all, this is a bit more (disturbingly painful) than your normal doctors visit! Nurse Damodred injects a mix of steroid and scat into the patient to help him keep his awarness. If loss of blood is TOO great, a llama-blood transfusion may be neccisary.

PAGE 2

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
Step 4: Ancient practices

Somtimes, even our modern facilities at LI aren't enough to cure the most stubborn of cases. We then turn to more un-orthodox treatments.

step7.jpg

Here is an Aztech ritual known as Igutanchaja. Roughly translated, it means Fire-box-of-utter-pain-but-damn-it-work-good. Since we have successfully studied and treated this proner, we MUST cure him of this vile malady!

step8.jpg

The last part of Aztech fire cleansing is certainly the most effective. It is a 39 hour spiritual meditation which involves a tomb, a propane-powered gas fire, and much patience. The proner is encouraged (or atleast poked at...he doesn't seem to be moving much at this point, except for the twitching.) to search his soul and DEFEAT the evil proning instincts of which they are cursed with.

Step 5: Treatment complete

Yes! At this point, the patient is FULLY CURED of his Pr0n0-sexuality, and is once again, his true self. Unfortunately, the rigors of purification have left our subject near death. We here at LI feel that we must have mercy on those who suffer from our (13%) effective treatment. We hold an open casket creamation in his honor.

step9.jpg

We thank you for reading this brochure and hope that you enlist those whom you love into our Pr0n0-Sexuality curing ward.

Dr. KhaliL-45c

p.s. all queted from Dr. [L]-KhaliL-45c's work

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
aaarrggg. Unreadable for me.

Try to use the html tag img and use their option with and height to reduce the display size to a more user friendly one !

sublime

Cynic
Aug 1, 2000
Texas
www.caffeine-addict.org
uhh, changing the size of an image in the HTML IMG tag is pretty worthless since people (poor 56kers!) still have to download the entire file size. A much better option is to resize them in Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop since that decreases the file size as well as the image size.

gpk

bah!
Aug 30, 2000
LMAO!

OMFG THAT"S FUNNY :)

Ooooohhh ur gonna get flamed :)

gpk

p.s. Rez is fine , I just turned mine up a notch...

Tommy Atkins

Older, but no wiser
Mar 17, 2001
UK
Nice 1 matey

Good job well done Kahlil & Countess- haven't seen DM-ArkhamAsylum put to a better use yet!:D

DredDamo

Nov 30, 2000
www.damodred.net
You can order your very own Nurse Damodred outfit for only £999.99 from pr0n0-sexuals anonymous. Outfit comes with 2 pints of llama blood mixed with steroids.

ORDER NOW, and receive your very own black T-shirt with the LLAMA logo and the words "I am a BLATANT Pr0n0sexu4l!!!" emblazoned on the back, absolutely free!!!

[L]-Damodred

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
i blow Kisen_K on hes feet again (if hes feet are still attached then that is)
actualy i was wondering when SMA whould respond to this :p

@damodred LMAO!!!!!

C.E.R.T. Boy

Warden of the UMC Nuthouse
I just pee'd my pants

Will your super duper handy dandy 100% genuine guaranteed cure all treatment work on spammers, flamers, team killers, double posters, cqb snobs, beta testers, clan fanatics... the ugly, vain or stupid? What about politicians? Lawyers? Me! what about me... can you do it to me?

Sorry.... too much caffine today