Cheating... How Gay

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hildegarn

Dec 29, 1999
Visit site
My little brother cheats like a mother at this game. I'm wondering if theres a line I can drop into an ini file that goes something like this:
cheating=false
or
nocheating=ture
If you have information regarding this please respond

UnrealPschyo

TCA Commander
Jul 24, 2005
Hildegarn said:
My little brother cheats like a mother at this game. I'm wondering if theres a line I can drop into an ini file that goes something like this:
cheating=false
or
nocheating=true
If you have information regarding this please respond

Cheaters shall be banned for GOOD!!! By using... (reveals Minigun) THIS!!

CoopPlayers in Normal Levels... K.

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
If it`s your little bro, why not go to his room and ensure some "real" damage :lol:

Swerto

The Founder Of The PL4Y4 H474Z
Jul 29, 2005
I used to cheat alot to until i made a pact to never cheat in an unreal game again... I've already beaten all of them without cheating (except the ones i've never played uc and uc2) Cheating in an unreal game is pathetic their easy as it is. I cheated and i still ain't that good now... that's why i'm the vet that plays like a n00b.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Swerto said:
I used to cheat alot to until i made a pact to never cheat in an unreal game again... I've already beaten all of them without cheating (except the ones i've never played uc and uc2) Cheating in an unreal game is pathetic their easy as it is. I cheated and i still ain't that good now... that's why i'm the vet that plays like a n00b.

Those novice bots must've been quite a bitch to beat, but you stood up to them, and hold on to your values. You've beaten them, without resorting to the evil cheating.
Gratz!

Swerto

The Founder Of The PL4Y4 H474Z
Jul 29, 2005
Yeah finnaly beat Unreal in skilled.....
and ut2k4 in skilled
same with ut 99 and 2k3...
any higher than that and i get pwned