How Does One take Screen Shots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BUBBAeatsalot

May 5, 2001
los angeles
Visit site
I'm sure this is a stupid question, but I have no clue and I haven't seen any instructions anywhere. Any help is appreciated. And if offhand anyone knows if there's a way to generate videos(mpeg) from demo's or gameplay, I'm all ears.

Thanks,
bubba

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
And there are no stupid questions :)

Usually screenshots are too dark. Brighten them with a image programm like PS

Athlon_2o0o

Apr 17, 2001
Yes, press F9 for a screenshot.
it will be stored in your system directory.
But indeed, the problem is that they are too dark.
Put some more contrast/brightness in them with photoshop or paintshop pro or another image editing program.
if you wanna create a little 'movie' then you can make a demo.
bring up the console and type demorec name. like 'demorec mymovie'. and it starts recording. if you want the demo to stop recording, bring up the console and type 'stopdemo'.
if you wanna view it, bring up the console and type 'demoplay mymovie' or the name you gave it. enjoy! nice way to tape a clanwar so you can discuss it later or to prove an aimbotter. there is a nice UT Demo Manager. try to get it somewhere, I can't find the url now...

Athlon_2o0o

Apr 17, 2001
hahaha, no it's more something for America, you can sue everyone for any small thing in the US.
Caution: HOT!
Caution: WET
Caution: Look where you walk
etc etc etc.....

aruzinsky

Skilled
Jan 31, 2001
Visit site
Why use F9 when you can just press Print Screen to put the image in the clipboard? You can then paste, Ctl+V, the image into Paint or another image processing program and then save the image in the file format of your choice. Best of all, no need to read UT instructions.

RedneckSheepHerder

Jun 17, 2001
va
Visit site
Sheep Herding

First You get a bunch of sheep together.. then you buy a farm and put them there... when your wife dies or leaves you... you got something to replace her with...

sooo..... dont take drugs or have unprotected sex. DAMN KIDS.

unprotected sex is evil!!!!