Love and obsession in the late 90s

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
To prove my love to my favorite band (Rage Against the Machine) I have just installed every single frigging song they have ever, EVER made onto my beautiful 20 gig hard drive, sorting by album/song number, and single release date.

And before anybody points out that we're in the 2000s, we aren't, because the new millennium (yes, that's two n's) hasn't come around yet, thus the new century hasn't come around yet, thus the new decade hasn't come around yet. Its simple math considering 0 was never a year thus 2000 years have not passed since the inception of the Year of our Lord dating system of the Gregorian Calendar. I know these things because I'm a frigging genius so keep your mouths shut and your fingers in a state of "no-typie". Thank you.

That is all.

Christ Almighty its good to be back.

------------------
Environment/The environment exceeding on the level of our unconciousness
For example.../What does the billboard say?
Come and play/Come and play
Forget about the movement

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Actually I just wanted to show off my new lyrical sig =)

------------------
Environment/The environment exceeding on the level of our unconciousness
For example.../What does the billboard say?
Come and play/Come and play
Forget about the movement

well it doesn't matter mathematically what decade it is, it is just the way people look at it. for example, would you consider 1990 to be the 80's or the 90's? it's the 90's. therefore, it is the 2000's or whatever now, whether it is the new millennium or not. oh, and you are a genius /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Lost

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
So how many would that be? I have 36 Rage songs on my winamp playlist and portable MP3 player... I know of several that I don't have (or want- some of their very very early stuff doesn't even come close to living up to Rage standards), I'm just wondering what % of their songs I have.

And technically lost, it's still the 90's... going by what the average person thinks, it's not. Technically, clips do not go in guns (they hold the bullets inside the box you buy them in, mags go in the gun), faggots are burning sticks you use to light multiple fires, lesbians are people from the island of Lesbos, and scumbags are used condoms... but popular usage often varies from the orignal meaning.

------------------
Shots heard underground round the rapture, Worlds eye captured, At last is a Mexican pasture, Tha masked screaming land or death, Within a breath, A war from the depth of time, Shot four puppet governors in a line, Shook all tha world bankers who think they can rhyme, Shot the landlords who knew it was mine, Yes its a war from the depth of time!

[This message has been edited by DeadeyeDan[ToA] (edited 05-01-2000).]

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Yiah, but considering the majority is pretty stupid... =).

As for the rage songs, I have 39. I am missing one (Memory of the Dead [Land and Liberty]). Other B-sides I don't really have, but if you want we can swap some (whatever we don't have, of course)

I have all three albums, and the followings singles, lives, and b-sides:

Clear the Lane
Zapata's Blood
No Shelter
Darkness
**** tha Police
Ghost of Tom Joad

As I said, I need Memory of the Dead (which I can't find anywhere)

I'm missing a few intro/outros, but those don't count (I deleted them, they were just warm up music with Zach's speeches, good listening but nothing I want mixed into the songs)

Clear the Lane is my new favorite song, it has the sweetest riff/roll at the start, and its got a sweet ass hip hop feel to it.

And technically clips hold mags, and mags don't hold bullets either, the cartridge holds the shell and propellant and bullet, even though its an agregate (sp?) action delivery system.

So. Word.

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
Your also missing:

Mindset's a Threat
An untitled song by Rage + Tool
An untitled song by Rage + Snoop Doggy Dog
The Narrows
CIA (Criminals In Action)
Clamp Down
Hit tha Deck
Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos (apparently done with public enemy)
Sound of the Police
Autologic
and Producer...

I don't have any of those on my playlist either, and I've only heard a few. To be honest, they're not that good compared to the Rage we know, with the exception of the Snoop + Rage song, it's pretty good but if I can't find it on CD I can't compress it to the size I want (limited space on portable player and limited extra memory when playing games like Rogue Spear).