Pyro ][: World Terrorism

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Check this out! Its Pyro ][! I suggest everybody download and play this game. Its freeware, so feel free to slap it on a bunch of disks and shove them up your dog's arse.

Its like 73kb, hilariously small, in DOS-mode (complete with custom ascii characters -- play it in full screen mode).

Its also hideously addictive.

You walk around and burn down buildings like the IRS and Smithsonian, and then when you finish those, you get a "secret registration code" that lets you play the "Secret Agent" mode, wherein (I suppose) the story goes that the United States, having noticed your penchant for burning down federal buildings, decides to use you to fight the coldwar by causing meltdowns in Soviet reactors.

Whatever. But its fun. And hard.

bmj.gif

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
why i am the only one who downloaded it so far?
is the link ****ed up or something like that? :confused:

-reaper was here-

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Heh, I remember this ****ing game, and yes its worth the download and its hidiously addictive. Is this the only game that will run on your system mojo? ;)

sig.gif

I have found it!
What terrified me will terrify others;
and I need only describe the spectre
which had haunted my midnight pillow.
~Mary Shelly

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Is it worth the download? Well, its like 70k, its in DOS mode, and its fun...

So, if somebody said "I have this little novella, but its poorly written, but incredibly entertaining, like Evil Dead... for three cents"

would you even bother asking if it was worth the money?

bmj.gif

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I dunno Mojo, depends, whats the book about?

sig.gif

I have found it!
~Mary Shelly

Twinkacide

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
I only found this game a few months ago, but burning down famous buildings(in a pink shirt) is one of the greatest gaming experiences ever! :D Go download!

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
My name is Mistur Mega, last name is man. Ihave been playing dos based games for shuck, 20 years now. I just want to say that thanks to mistur mojo here and his pah-row gaem. I'm having the time of my life!

sig.gif

I have found it!
~Mary Shelly

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
well after about 30 mins of playig this i have decided that this is probably the funnest crap-game ever made...it helps me relinquish my old jr. arson days...thnx mojo

pa.gif

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Heh, you think that was a ****ty developed try hugo's house of horrors. you can get it at <A HREF="http://www.gamingdepot.com" TARGET="_blank">www.gamingdepot.com</A>

sig.gif

I have found it!
~Mary Shelly

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
this thing is cool, I found myself sucked into it for about half an hour today.

As simple as it is, I think I'll probably keep it around for a while. :)

ZundSig4.gif

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
Damnit...

I find myself putting down my recent software purchase and starting to play this game.

Eventually I'll get back to my craving for strangling people with fibre wire, but until then, BURN IRS BURN!!!

I long for the day which gameplay was valued over graphics.

-------------------------------------------
Stupid People Offend Me.

"The most costly of all follies is to believe passionately in the palpably not true. It is the chief occupation of mankind" -H.L. Mencken

thunderchunky2.gif

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
This game kicks ass! I can hardly stand the amount of time i'll miss playiing it while i post this message and send it to my cousin!

"Something about the battle Excites people's emotions."

-Lady Une, Gundam Wing

page

Bad.Mojo

Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
This game is perfectly comparable to Tetris: You can't explain it to somebody who's never played it, its wildly addictive, great puzzles, quick thinking, and things mutate out of control in a matter of seconds, where you have to figure out how to save your ass -- and it gets real hard real quick.

bmj.gif