Back to the Pac

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Well I changed my display name again back to Pacman, I'm going to leave my sig in case people start to wonder who I am. But after a few days I'm gonna get out one of the old pacman ones and lead my normal life again.

I changed to Megaman for the hope that people wouldn't call me Packmyassman and other names to the sort. I'm confident you have all aquired a level of maturity to stop that now...

sig.gif

I have found it!
What terrified me will terrify others;
and I need only describe the spectre
which had haunted my midnight pillow.
~Mary Shelly

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
I got all these posts from having a boaring job and only allowed to surf to pass the time. What else am I gonna do?

No IRC
No ICQ
No movies
Just plain and simple <A HREF="http://www.whatever.com" TARGET="_blank">www.whatever.com</A> browsing. You get used to comming here alot.

sig.gif

I have found it!
~Mary Shelly

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
thats not what i mean. im saying you were using megaman all this time, howd pacman get all those posts? were you able to change your name or something?

btw. i like the name change because i love pacman.

JB.gif

LordSpoon

plastic fork! my name is plastic fork dammit!
Nov 7, 2000
wtf wat sort of ***got comes up with packmyassman?????

heh, thats pretty fu'ckin lame.

jesus that is such a shi'thouse call... dude this aint the CS forums we're on

**** **** off

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
You can change your display name under your profile.

sig.gif

I have found it!
~Mary Shelly