300th! w00t!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
w000000t!!
ok, that is all :D

but seriously now :p

who here has a copy of AOK (not the expansion) and is intrested in playing sometime? I want a good opponent in the game :)

phat-2-s.gif

newbie.jpg

Ignato

TBuildT Mapping Team
Apr 20, 2000
Toronto, Canada
Right Here...

I have AOK, but I still need to get the expansion pack. I'm not wicked but I've taken out two comp on hardest before. Still, I may be good target practice. :)

INF3.gif

Unofficial Mapper

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
I'm sorry but, the "i have (number of posts)" posts are gettin really annoying. Especially when its as small as 300...i could see Neo or Balli gettin excited over their post #, but not 300..

strange.jpg

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
yawn...
hmm I've even exceeded 1300...
1600 ain't all that far away either...

It's a wise person who knows the difference between free speech and cheap talk.

Ignato

TBuildT Mapping Team
Apr 20, 2000
Toronto, Canada
Throws down gauntlet....

I challenge you! It's time I get medieval on yo ass! :)

What the hell, I'll probably get killed, but I haven't had a good multiplayer AOK game in a long time. Btw, what tribe you use? I use Teuton (German) since they have badass defence and that killer knight.

INF3.gif

Unofficial Mapper