No cartoon this week?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Well I guess BP has been busy. There's been no update on the main page either.

It's a wise person who knows the difference between free speech and cheap talk.

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
Jeeezz BP your getting slak....But since you done a GREAT INF radio i'll let ya off. :D

Iceman.

<p ALIGN=CENTER>
ssnround.gif
</p>
<p ALIGN=CENTER><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"color="#A5AA56" size="2">One Shot, One Kill, No Mercy</font> </p>

Acey4 NA

Nov 27, 2000
[No offense meant to ANYONE in the post below]

Everyone has been saying " a few weeks and it will be out." Will, at christmas thats what everyone was saying, now it's getting up to to 2 monthes from that everyone is still saying "In a few weeks it will be out", so PLEASE, PLEASE don't say that anymore because most of the time its wrong, and it gets everyones hopes up and when the "few weeks" pass, its not there.

In summary: please no more asking/saying/guessing/whatever about when 2.85 comes out ,becuase it just gets everyones hopes up. :cool:

like my new name?

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
When is 2.85 coming out? I predict in 2 days. :D

Iceman.

<p ALIGN=CENTER>
ssnround.gif
</p>
<p ALIGN=CENTER><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"color="#A5AA56" size="2">One Shot, One Kill, No Mercy</font> </p>

Ray_Wilson

Dec 8, 1999
Classified
Visit site
Haha

The cartoon "one single gib" has got my lastname in it thats cool BP nice cartoons you make =) I LOL all day but tell me how do I listen to the radio when I already know where :)

IDcardRay2.jpg

I did my best still not good enough!

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
Don't worry... We still love you... :)

Don't let a bunch of 1s and 0s distract you from what truly matters...

<html><center>
thunderchunky2.gif

</html></center>