Crosshairs?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UniCef

Mar 10, 2000
www.geocities.com
well i know there have been many posts about crosshairs, but i was just wondering why one wasnt added to the pistol? To me, it is pretty useless without one. Would it be too hard to add one? Maybe there is a reason for it not being there, but i think it should be...thats all. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

- UniCef -
where's you crown,
king nothing?

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Need to aim it

When you aim the pistol (right-click), you can use the iron sites to aim at the target. Personally, I think it works pretty well and is realistic. I wish there were a way to make all the weapons such that you use the actualy gun sights for aiming.

Shan

Dedicated to providing the Infiltration community with a one-stop source for information and fun, friendly on-line gaming.

Visit us at www.sgservers.com.

Oitucrem

Mar 10, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Personally I think it's easier to aim with the M9 in regular mode than in aimed. In aimed it's on the side of the screen, not helping at all, while in regular it's in the middle of the screen, giving me at least the Y-axis.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

logo.jpg

Oitucrem

Mar 10, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Yep. The bullet trajectory gets messed up otherways - if I stand close to a wall on the side on which I have my gun, the bullet will hit the wall, making it impossible to shoot around corners. Also, since the models sink into any walls I go near in Inf, the weapon often fires the bullet inside the wall, hurting noone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

logo.jpg