Another question with some frustration.......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BiffMasta

Jul 17, 2000
IN, USA
Visit site
Alright, as I said in my previous message about everything, I am having more problems. Well I cant do anything once again. I downloaded both the zip and .umod, but the damn UMOD claims that I dont have enough virtual memory (845M now), at which MOST people dont even have. Speaking of that, I attempted your Zip file, and of course, it did not work either. I have not had another version of Infiltration. I am trying it for the first time, but as always, I cant customize anything! My UT version is 4.20, so it is the most recent version.
I followed all directions for the .zip file, but the menu under "Mod" that is supposed to be "Infiltration" is not there. Please reply soon, and sorry if I am angry, but I like my downloads to work and function properly.

Thanx
BM......

Warren

Infiltration Project Coordinator
Nov 24, 1999
Portland, OR
www.sentrystudios.com
If Infiltration is not appearing in the MOD menu, check our bugs and fixes page and see if something there applies to you, whether it be with the UMOD install or the manual zip install.

<hr align="left" width="50%" size="1" color="#00FF00"><font size="1">Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Are you a FNG? Check out our Roadmap
Then check out our FAQ</font>

Jackal<QSF>

One of the last INF OG's!!!
Jul 13, 2000
www.angelfire.com
hmmm mabe i can help

1)are you on MAC or PC?

2)what are you using to unsuffit?

3)have you tryed the maual instilation of INF instad of UMOD?

1 shot 1 kill.....where all
mad here said the cat

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Somebody with my initials, using my grouchy face?

What the hell is this?

I don't frigging like this one bit.

No sir, I don't like it.

---
Knew about five dimensional creatures that can't be killed? Nobody said a word to me.
---

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
geez, when i first read this post for a second i thought bm was you, mojo... what with the po'd face and name

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

Serial Killer

Masterful
Dec 1, 1999
Erlangen, Germany
Visit site
Yep, i also wondered wether you have reduced your name to the initials.
But don't be too hard to him. Perhaps you are his model (is that right?) ....his ideal

Live and let die!
BTW, I also read the roadmap!! (Many times!)

Jody

Apr 30, 2000
Birmingham, Al USA
Visit site
A mutator may be causing the problem

I can remember when I first installed 2.75, I had the same problem...it turned out to be one of the mutators I had installed was conflicting with Infiltration...I don't even know which one it was, but I removed the ones I had installed (not the ones that came with UT).

After that the MOD Menu selection configuration for INF was there and no problems since. Maybe this will work for you.