DAY AND NIGHT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KOFFEYKID

Suck It!! Suck It!!
Jul 15, 2000
will the lighting change from day to night in infiltration 3.0??

JAVA!JAVA!JAVA!

KOFFEYKID

Suck It!! Suck It!!
Jul 15, 2000
example

maybe in an assault you have to wait till night for some reason to launche the missiles at your base.meanwhile you would have to defend your base from the other team.

JAVA!JAVA!JAVA!

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Whoa! Easy there, buckeroo. Infiltration is realistic, but it isn't a friggin' Virtual Reality.

-Keiichi

Kei-sig.jpg

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
and what would these people be doing while waiting for it to get dark?

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

KOFFEYKID

Suck It!! Suck It!!
Jul 15, 2000
they would protect there base or maby raid the enemy base for parts to the missiles or take out their sams.

JAVA!JAVA!JAVA!

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
I remember a SP map made for Unreal which used dynamic lights to gradually turn the map from day to night. I forget the name. I guess that's something a mapper could put in place for an AS map, maybe telescope the time so you don't have to wait 12 hours, but maybe 15 mins. Set up a goal to take some target out before sundown. Sounds reasonable to me.
<h1><font face="symbol">
a 1001</font></h1>
"I love war and responsibility and excitement.
Peace is going to be hell on me."

Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
hrmmm i wonder if anyone can actually stand playing an inf round for up to 12 hours... if you die you'll be dead bored (no pun intended /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif)

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass