M3 RELOAD REALLY SUCKS...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kony

Sep 12, 2000
Guangzhou,China
kony.yeah.net
WHEN RELOADING, CAN’T SHOOT, CAN’T CHANGE
WEAPON?OH NO。。。。

IN REAL ACTION, YOU CAN SHOOT WHEN YOU HAVE
BULLET IN YOUR M3ï¼￾

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Simple solution: Turn off auto-reloading. Now you have to hold the reload button in for every cartridge loaded. If an enemy jumps out in front of you while you're reloading, simply release the button and you'll stop loading the cartridges and ready the weapon.

-Keiichi

Sig01.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/morisato_81/

Iceman

Who Dares Wins
Oct 6, 1999
Australia
Visit site
M3 Shotgun

Well i think the M3 S U C K S i can't aim the Fu*ker and it is compleatly unrealistic....if i held my shotgun like that it would knock my guts out in 4 shots!!!!!!most people sholder the gun not hold it out in front of them!!!!All the other weapons a great thou. :) ...

Couger58

[One Shot ,One Kill ,No Mercy]

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
The akward shotgun aiming is due to a problem with the model. When they tried to bring it up to the shoulder, half the model would dissappear. Warren stated that they were working on a solution for it. Until then, you'll just have to deal with it.

-Keiichi

Sig01.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/morisato_81/

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Just in case anybody wonders why kony is typing like that is that he's using chinese chars. Mainlander chinese, taiwanese and just about the whole region use a chinese text filter - i forget whut they call it. Quite a number are also very used to typing with caps on.

Unicorn

Mar 1, 2000
Visit site
While we're on the subject of shotguns, I still think it's over-powered; I seem to keep getting killed by a single shotgun blast from quite a distance away, when in real life they'd probably be lucky to hit me with two pellets from that range.