Oh no the communities in danger!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
Ahhh...be afraid, be very afraid.

sig.gif

Groove is in the heart...fool

Dec 18, 2000
home.hot.rr.com
My favorite line

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> pull your head from your sphincter, spit out that turd, and check the following stats...BAM [/quote]

Nice read by the way.

lust3.jpg

Seven Sin<---Click me
damnit!

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Amen brotha Funkstylz! Preach it :D

my personal fav line (oh, and yes Funkstylz I will definatly be using this one)
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I myself would be ****sexual, if women were actually men [/quote]

<center>
ZundSig4.gif
</center>

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
Great stuff, i'd like to comment even tho you might be right. It still doesn't change the fact that the community will indeed change. If anybody remembers the DoD boards pre/post release you know what I mean (40billion posts saying w00t 1st post). The responsibility lies with the moderators, not the current community. Generally when a game gets too big mods act less and less simply because it is too much to keep in check 24/7 and that will be the downfall.

bigsig.jpg

Hannibal

Jan 6, 2000
Visit site
no way

It's inevitable that the forum will eventually be mostly idiots, and we're already part of the way there. It's impossible to stop teh flow of newbies and 12-year olds. If you think the forum regulars can stop the partial perversion of this forum if(once) Infiltration gains popularity, you are a fool.

Xxaxx

Kahuna burger!
Feb 15, 2001
right here beatch!
www.geocities.com
Twisted Humour

Funkstylz, i thought you might like this, i found it in a chemistry text book the other day:

Tetraethythyl lead was discovered by Thomas Midgley in 1921. In 1928 he invented CFC's - found to be ideal for cooling circuits because they were stable, non-flammable, odourless and non-toxic. His third ill-fated invention was an assembly of pulleys so that he could move from his bed to his wheelchair. (He had polio). In 1944 he became entangled in this contraption and strangled to death! :D

raindog

Amnesiac
Jan 14, 2001
Hehe

lol, thats funny, yet tragic. Certainly a nominee for a Darwin award. :D

Taxi we'd rather walk
Huddle a doorway
With the Rain Dogs
For I am a Rain Dog
Too

E

element

Or maybe he was murdered.

-------------------------
"He has a right to criticize who has a heart to help." -Abraham Lincoln

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
Har! Actually although I do get a chuckle from others misfortune, I never like to see an intelligent and inventive person kark it. Even if he did invent sh1t that sux and causes damage...it's still pretty clever...the closest thing I could do to that would be a board with a nail in it.

sig.gif

Groove is in the heart...fool