Possible INF Convention

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CORBA

Feb 25, 2001
Hi, I'm new to the forums and just wanted to say hi to everyone and ask a question or put an idea out there. Has there been any talk about having an INF convention? I know the Quake community has QuakeCon every year in Dallas, TX, but what about the UT and INF community? Just a though I wanted to throw around.

Sleep is not an option!!!

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Heh heh, I say we all show up at Buddy Pickle's place some Saturday afternoon with all the fixings for a cookout :D
Wonder what the weather is like in Salt Lake right now (somehow I doubt it's cookout weather, maybe have to wait a month or so).

<center>
ZundSig4.gif
</center>

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
and a five houer 7000 kr (thats just the ticket over, add cost of living and stuff to that) trip for me :(

Gfsigil.jpg

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" color="white"size="2"><span style="font-size:10pt;width:100%;height:40pt;text-align:left;filter:wave(freq=2,strength=5,phase=3,lightstrength=20)color="black"><span on_mouseover="this.style.color='white'"onMouseout="this.style.color='white'">Fighting the fucking censorship!</span></font>

Meshuggah

Apr 24, 2000
Chandler, Az, USA
Visit site
goat, I'll send ya 10,000 kr for everything.

I am actually down for an INF, meet. Maybe summer would be good. I can't say turnout would be great however, due to that too many people live too far away...But If epic were to fund it...

page

T

Tiran Kenja

Well... I'd suggest sometime around the 20-26th May. And somewhere around San Jose. Since I'll be 'over there' anyway. ;)