how do i delete inflitration?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

+_PhReAkAzOiD_+

Apr 13, 2000
Visit site
i downloaded infiltration because i thought it'd be cool from what i've seen and heard. but when i finished installing it, it didn't work and i wanted to get rid of it, but there's no uninstall button or anything so i was wondering....how in the hell do you delete it?

G0LG0-13

Apr 16, 2000
Visit site
Well one way i found to delete things off UT is to autoplay your cd when you get to a lsit of option to like Install or Uninstall click on uninstall and checkmark Infiltration and it should be removed.

Warren

Infiltration Project Coordinator
Nov 24, 1999
Portland, OR
www.sentrystudios.com
You *could* try telling us what your problem was so we could help you play the game. My guess is you're using the 413 patch and it won't play- turn off destructible ammo and decorations in the Infiltration config menu. If you're not even using the 405b patch, download the newest patch and go back to the above fix. If you can't install the UMOD file, download the manual zip. We do have a Bugs and Fixes page, as well as this troubleshooting forum for a reason.

------------------
Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Are you a FNG? Check out our Roadmap.
Then check out our FAQ.